- 2006 Fender "thin skin" '62 reissue Stratocaster, olympic white,
SN V160468. 180 piece limited edition Strat with 100% nitorcellulous lacquer, both top and base coats.
Pic #1, Pic
- 1964 Gibson Southern Jumbo acoustic, sunburst. Plek'd by Jose Glaser. 100% original, no cracks.
- 2002 Fender Mustang, competition red, SN P082113, crafted in Japan. Cool guitar, plays ok (has a slight
twist near the headstock I mostly straightened).
#1 pot guts
#2 switch guts
#3 shielding in body cavities
- Danelectro electric, pretty
new, yellow. Sounds very cool. Really was a gift from an ex-coworker at
E-H to my wife.
- Airline 3/4 acoustic, 1960's
or so, looks to be all solid wood, unplayable right now.. needs a new nut
to make it playable. But looks pretty neat.
Here is a picture of some tone capacitors I've tried. In my opinion, The Jensen paper in oil and Bumblebee caps sound very
open and bright (too bright for my tastes), the ceramic the most muddy, and the mylar the best.