- Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi fuzz, early Russian gray version, true bypassed and modded to fit a normal-size
stomp switch. Better than the vintage ones.
- Boss DS-1 distortion.
- Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man reissue,
I picked the custom colors, Canadian unit, true bypassed with 3PDT, cap mod.
The trick with these older reissues is to get a Canadian one.. no internal transformer
to cause hum, the transformer (adapter) is away from the unit. Even comes
with the right adapter you need. Had an E-H engineer add a cap mod to
add more delay, he also helped me move some wires around to keep it quieter
as it's not the best layout in there. The switch is so close to the board
it picks up clock noise so I added a hunk of a Coors Light can in between
the switch and the board and any oscillations went away.
inside beer can shot
- Electro-Harmonix Microsynth reissue, I picked the custom colors, true bypass and 3PDT switch.
#2 inside shot w/diagram
- MXR Blue Box reissue, true
bypass (thanks John P.). What a cool octave/fuzz box.. makes your guitar sound
- Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner.
- "Roadtripper" heavy duty pedalboard/case,
for holding all my pedals. The top portion lifts off leaving the effects on the bottom tray.
- Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face clone that I built.
- Dallas Arbiter Rangemaster clone
that I built. I made it with selectable input caps, so you get the stock treble boost on Slim,
a slight treble boost + gain boost on Chubby, and a large gain + low end boost on Fat Bastard.